This is a Paid Feature. To upgrade your account visit our pricing page.
You have two options of changing your page buttons:
- In the Appearance area (Global change to all buttons, most popular option)
- Individually to each button (override style)
Global Change (Appearance Tab)
To change all the styles of each button at once, head over to your page and hit the Appearance tab to view the page appearance settings.
Scroll down to Buttons.
Here you can change all your button settings.
If you want the button to have an outline, make sure the Outline option is turned on.
When the outline option is turned on, you only have one color option. You can select the color you want
Button background and font color (outline = off)
If outline is not turned on, you will have two options to adjust the color:
- Button Background color
- Button Font color
Feel free to play around with these options till you get a color combination that you are looking for. Verify your changes with the preview phone on the side (or bottom if you are on mobile)
Adjust the border type of your buttons. The options we have are:
Try out different combinations that fit your style!
This only applies to content types that are Links (Plain) and MailChimp.
To change the button styles individually:
- hit the Links tab if you aren't already on it.
- Scroll down and select the content that you want to adjust the style for.
- Open it by clicking any of the text or 3 vertical dots.
- Once opened, make sure Override Global Style is turned on.
- Here you will be presented the same options as you would see in the Appearance tab.
- Adjust to your taste!